A Detection and Control System that is designed to protect a wide range of small to medium-sized vehicles or machines, including haulers, graders, waste management machines and trucks.
The Sentinel SA1 uses a variety of technologies to detect the heat or flames produced by fires. The system is engineered for low cost of ownership and ease of installation and service. It is FM-approved for all vehicle types. The Sentinel SA1 has passed witnessed shock and vibration testing, and hose wash-down, giving it full FM approval and IP66/NEMA 4 rating.
The Sentinel SA1 System package offers fire protection with manual and/or automatic heat and smoke detection. Cylinder actuation can be either direct electric, using a safe protractor device, and/or via pressure actuation from a protractor operated nitrogen actuator.
- Triple-R Protection.
- Pre-terminated Cables.
- Flexible Release and Shutdown Delay Options.
- Direct Electric Discharge of Up to 3 Cylinders.
- Rugged, Die-Cast Aluminum IP66/NEMA4X Enclosure.
- Flexible Detection Circuits: Mixed Heat, IR, and Smoke.
- Separate Supervisory Circuit.
- Three Power Options.
LISTING & APPROVALS
- FM Approved.