HIGH PRESSURE CO2 (HP CO2)
The Kidde High Pressure Carbon Dioxide (HP CO2) System is ideal for industrial processes where flammable materials and vapors present a potential fire hazard.
The Kidde HP CO2 System utilizes highly sophisticated electric and/or pneumatic detection units which sense fire at its inception. It is designed specifically for each hazard and operated automatically, to ensure immediate detection and rapid suppression.
The Kidde HP CO2 Fire Suppression System is an engineered system available in three application configurations: total flooding (for unoccupied areas), local application or hand-hose line. Gaseous carbon dioxide rapidly suppresses fire by a combination of cooling and oxygen displacement. Discharge duration and agent flow rates are customized for the individual application.
- Proven quality and reliability with the Kidde brand.
- Tested and approved all of Kidde’s various detection and control options.
- An inexpensive and easy-to-access agent when refill is necessary.
- Wide ranges of proven safe, hazard protection.
- Reduces the oxygen content of the atmosphere to a point where combustion becomes impossible.
- Hardware to accommodate any application and system type.
- Offered in 25 lbs. to 100 lbs. cylinders.
- Hose reel line systems.
- Directional valve system options.
- Lockout valves and lockout circuits.
LISTING & APPROVALS
- FM Approved.
- UL Listed.
- USCG Approved.
- MEA Approved.